Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm worried about my tank!?

It is cloudy and I'm worried about my tetras, cherry barbs albino cherry barbs, guppies and male flamming dwarf gourami in my 40 gal, I did 8 gal changes yesterday and the day before. I guess it got a little better but i don't want anything to happen to them cuz I'm obsessed with them for some reason and don't want to start over! Will the water clear up on it's own? Should I do more water changes? Do I have to buy stuff? I don't no wat kind of filter I have but when I got it from my neighbor, it was for a 55 gal and it's pretty big and has to sides so it has to filter cartridges if that helps. And a heater for the appropriate size gallon. I think it might be cuz I have to much fish, but I'm working on getting rid of all my guppies. I cansee thru the tank on the front and back but Barely can see thru the sides to the other side. So wat are some reasons it's cloudy

No comments:

Post a Comment