Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My therapist is doing grounding exercises with me. She told me something that sounded weird. Is she BSing me?

So we started doing some grounding exercises on our second session this week. She wants me to pretend that my feet are anchored to the earth's core and my name is written on the gold ball of light. She guided me to where I should feel the energy move throughout my body. She told me to tell her where I had more sensation. I told her that one of my arms felt more energy than the other. (Forgot which arm it was.) She told me that it means I feel better about giving than receiving and also that I was doing better with men than women. I thought it was far-fetched, and maybe she was trying to read me or giving me what she thought I wanted to hear. Or maybe she's right. I don't know much about what we were doing and was hoping someone on here could shed some light on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment